[Hochul's horrors...] 'Vigilantes' try to evict squatters at $1M Queens house after homeowner who confronted them is arrested in tense standoff
Leroy N. Soetoro
2024-03-20 19:32:03 UTC
https://nypost.com/2024/03/20/us-news/vigilantes-try-to-evict-squatters-
at-1m-queens-house-after-homeowner-adele-andaloro-is-arrested/

A pair of vigilantes allegedly tried to forcefully evict three alleged
squatters from a million-dollar Queens home after the homeowner was
arrested when she changed the locks and tried to remove them.

Two unidentified men driving a black pickup truck pulled into the driveway
of the Flushing home searching for the tenants Tuesday afternoon,
according to the Daily Mail.

“We are looking to get this guy out,” one of the men allegedly said, a
neighbor told the outlet. “I am here to talk to him. I want to see why he
is here.”

Adele Andaloro, 47, was in the process of selling the property when the
group shadily took refuge in the home last month.

Andaloro inherited the $1 million property from her parents after they
died.

She confronted the trio and changed the locks in hopes they would not be
able to re-enter if they left.

However, a male inside the home called the police on Andaloro, who was
later arrested.

Neighbors have noticed some concerning activity from the house since the
alleged squatters snaked their way into the home.

A 24-year-old college student living next to the home, identified only as
Kosta, said she’s been “on edge” since the occupants arrived.

“We all know what they are up to, so we’re all kind of pissed about it,”
Kosta told the outlet Tuesday.

The concerned neighbor claimed boards were all over the property and the
people occupying the home were “doing construction on the house all night
long.”

“I heard a drill and saw through my window that they were drilling holes
into the wall and putting up boards,” Kosta said.

“I don’t know if the board is still there, but it looked like they were
trying to hide what was inside.”

A woman, who requested to remain anonymous, claimed she saw one of the
unethical dwellers carrying a door into the home late one night.

The woman also noted that a “For Sale” sign had been on the property for
“a long time” before one person “came out of nowhere” and began living in
the home.

Residents of tight-knit Queens Street, which many have called home for
over 30 years, expressed that they’re ready to do as much as possible to
get the alleged intruders out. Some have even floated the idea of starting
a petition in hopes that it will help, according to the Daily Mail.

Andaloro had been living in the home with her daughter and mother until
her mom’s death a few years ago.

A beloved community member, Andaloro put the two-story home on the market,
but that’s when the tenants got in and brazenly replaced the entire front
door and locks.

Before her arrest on Feb. 29 — which was captured by ABC’s “Eyewitness
News” — Andaloro faced off with the group in a tense standoff.

The police were eventually called and escorted two people off the
property.

With at least three apparent residents still inside, cops told Andaloro
she had to sort the saga out in housing court because it was considered a
“landlord-tenant issue” before she was arrested.

The home’s owner was charged with unlawful eviction because she had
changed the locks and had not provided a new key to the person staying
there.

In New York City, a person can claim “squatter’s rights” after just 30
days of living at a property.

Under the law, it is illegal for the homeowner to change the locks, turn
off the utilities, or remove the belongings of the “tenants” from the
property.

“By the time someone does their investigation, their work, and their job,
it will be over 30 days, and this man will still be in my home,” Andaloro
said.

“I’m really fearful that these people are going to get away with stealing
my home.”
--
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
stupid people won't be offended.

Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Dik Kraven-Moorehead
2024-03-20 19:43:55 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2024/03/20/us-news/vigilantes-try-to-evict-squatters-
at-1m-queens-house-after-homeowner-adele-andaloro-is-arrested/
A pair of vigilantes allegedly tried to forcefully evict three alleged
squatters from a million-dollar Queens home after the homeowner was
arrested when she changed the locks and tried to remove them.
The Democrats have gone soft on crime against the middle class.
The law is ignored.
I expect vigilantism to rise.