NYC pension funds lose $30M in SVB collapse, data shows
ESG LMAO!
2023-05-08 00:24:38 UTC
Ha Ha! All those union parasite assholes are crying in their Bud
Light.
New York City employees, including teachers, cops and firefighters, lost
nearly $30 million in pension funds tied to the collapse of Silicon Valley
Bank.

Critics accuse Comptroller Brad Lander, who is custodian of the pension
systems, of favoring the “woke” bank over shareholders.

Five city pension funds had a total of $41,867,214 invested in the doomed
bank as of Jan. 31, according to data provided by the comptroller’s office
under a Freedom of Information request by The Post.

The comptroller’s Bureau of Asset Management oversees the investment
portfolios.

Among the largest funds left holding the bag were the Teachers Retirement
System, which plunked at least $15,804,413 into SVB; the New York City
Employees’ Retirement System ($12,930,936), and the Police Pension Fund,
($8,967,580).

The money wound up as unsecured corporate bonds that were not saved by the
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation bailout, which rescued other
depositors.

Third-party asset managers sold almost all of the invested sums between
Jan. 31 and May 1, salvaging about $14 million — but $27.9 million was
lost, Lander’s office confirmed.

<https://nypost.com/2023/05/06/nyc-pension-funds-lose-30m-in-svb-
collapse/>
Governor Swill
2023-05-08 08:15:16 UTC
Post by ESG LMAO!
<https://nypost.com/
Fail.

Swill
--
"Poison is running through our democracy and parts of the extreme press. Truth, buried by lies.
and lies living on as truth. Lies told for profit and power. Lies and conspiracy and malice

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
bruce bowser
2023-05-08 11:48:01 UTC
Post by ESG LMAO!
<https://nypost.com/
Fail.
Post by ESG LMAO!
<https://nypost.com/
Fail.
But, but OUR RUPERT said sooo ! ! ! !
max headroom
2023-05-08 13:49:53 UTC
Post by ESG LMAO!
<https://nypost.com/
Fail.
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOhohohohohohohohohohohooooooooo

The Post, the oldest newspaper in America, is unacceptable to pinkies, but
rawstory is an acceptable source for news.

It's no wonder why you still think the Hunter Biden laptop story is Russian
Disinformation!